Guest Pass Policy
- Daily Guest passes are $15
- If you join our Fitness Center within 30 days of the expiration of your guest pass, you may apply the guest fee towards your membership dues.
- Guest Passes are issued at the Reception desk in the lobby. We will photocopy your Driver’s License
or Photo ID card for security purposes before issuing the Guest Pass.
Our Fitness Center has male and female locker rooms equipped with showers. Lockers are for
daily use only.
- You can rent a locker for only $30 annually.
- We also have mini lockers for wallets, cash and valuables for 25 cents.
Everyone wishing to join the Fitness Center will be asked to complete a Liability Waiver. If you��have a medical restriction, you will be asked to provide a medical clearance note from your physician.
The Teen rate/discount is for ages 12-20.
- Teens are required to go through the orientation process to ensure a safe environment for themselves as well as others around them. Once they do this, they are permitted to use the Fitness Center without parental supervision.
- Teens can only use the Fitness Center during non-school hours.
New Member Orientations
Our two complimentary 30 minute orientations are required for each new member and should be scheduled by a personal trainer upon joining. This orientation is a basic demonstration of the safe and effective operation of the cardio and strength training equipment. Some of these orientations grow into a comprehensive fitness assessment session (Personal training) and relationships between the member and trainers are well established as they reach their obtainable goals. Orientations are by appointment only.
AVIS FITNESS HOURS
Monday-Thursday 8am- 8:30pm