SUMMER SWIM CLUB AMENITIES INCLUDE:
Outdoor Pool with Slide
Chairs & Lounges
Umbrellas & Tables
Free Kids’ Activities
Grills Cafe Outdoors
Free Towel Service & More!
Call Membership for Details at 718.475.5223
The JCC offers a Sunday Fun Day for children at the outdoor pool (weather permitting). Fun Day will include activities such as: arts and crafts, games, and water aerobic classes for families. See example of last years schedule below.
Members are invited to bring their guests daily, including weekends, to the Summer Swim Club. We ask that you bring no more than 2 guests or 1 family per visit and that you do not bring the same local guest more than 3x per year. Daily guest passes are $15 for ages 13+, $10 for ages 5-12 and $5 for children ages 4 and under. Members must accompany their guests and be in good standing. Please know that management has the right to limit the number of guests at any time due to capacity issues or special events. Guest passes are available for purchase Sunday – Friday. You must pre-purchase your guest passes for Saturdays. The JCC Summer Swim Club has the right to refuse admission or eject anyone that fails to abide by the rules and regulations, that displays a disorderly or disruptive manner, or, that conducts illegal activities.
You must show your Member ID or Guest Bracelet upon entering the outdoor pool. No one will be admitted without ID or Bracelet, NO EXCEPTIONS!
For safety reasons as per American Red Cross, we will be enforcing no blow up flotation devices in the indoor/outdoor pool. This will include arm floaties and rings for non-swimmers. Non swimmers must be accompanied into the pool by a guardian. Please use a U.S. Coast Guard flotation device for non swimmers. It is better if you buy your own vest that fits your child correctly. We will have some vest available to borrow if you forget yours! A JCC belt can be borrowed for swimmers who need a little help. All borrowed JCC equipment must have an ID card left with the lifeguards.
- Children 11 years and under must be accompanied to the pool by a guardian (16 and older)
- The JCC is a Smoke Free Zone; there is no smoking anywhere in the pool area or back parking lot.
- Absolutely no glass containers on the pool deck or grass areas
- No food on the pool deck
- Only Kosher food allowed in facility
- No alcohol
- Chairs and lounges are on a first come first served basis, no saving seats allowed.
- 1 towel per person on the weekends
- Please use side entrance from locker rooms to outdoor pool and do not walk across indoor pool deck (especially with street shoes and carriages)
- Noodles and some toys will be allowed in the outdoor pool. Please see a lifeguard on duty to borrow our toys
- Must be able to swim before going onto slide, a swim test may be administered at lifeguard discretion.
- No catching children from the slide and slide landing area must be kept clear.
- Absolutely no goggles on face or around neck on the slide.
- Pool diapers are a must, plastic pants recommended.
- No strollers on pool deck. Strollers are permitted in the lower grass area only.
- Non-swimmers need to be accompanied in the pool with a guardian.
- Proper swim attire/swim suits required. (no basketball shorts, etc…)
- Please make sure you listen to the lifeguards, follow all rules and be courteous and respectful to all members.
As the summer swim season is about to get underway, please be reminded of the following rules for the pool area and please go over these rules with your children.
- All Caregivers must stop and register at the front desk and receive a White Caregiver ID Band.
- Caregivers are at the JCC in place of the parents/guardians and may enter the Center only when here with the member’s children.
- Caregivers are permitted to be here with the child/ren and parents with special circumstances when extra assistance is needed.
- Caregivers are here to care for the child/ren and are not permitted to use the facilities with the exception or escorting the child/ren to the basketball gymnasium or to accompany a very young child (non-swimmer) into the pool(s).
- If a Caregiver would like to participate and use the facilities as a guest, they must pay the appropriate guest fee and get the Guest Band color of the day.